I did. You have to want it. It was easier then i expected but yet again i WANTED to quit. I have had no caravings except once and it tasted so horrible i almost puked. I have been smokeless sence october and feel so much better. I will say though i snack on stuff all day long. Working at a butcher shop doesnt help that though. If you really want to quit you can. Tell everyone you know and see all the time so then you feel like your letting them down too. It feels good if you really do quit. Good luck, do it cold turky, dont be a f'in cheater.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

I quit yesterday but I've been coughing a lot I got headaches and I'm sweating a lot is it normal? I'm guessing cause of the nicotine...did you have any effects after you quit?

»Yonik«

i was a casual smoker couple a day and ended up going cold turkey when i ran out i didn't feel like buying more haha

i felt kinda weird for couple days stomach didn't act right for couple days but i got over it

i ended up having 2 smokes couple months ago while drinking and i ended up puking and having bad time so i relate smokes with that and they make me wanna puke

and ford yeah your going through withdraws- the first 3 days are the suposta be the worst

Edited by uhoh_45

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

chew gum to keep your mouth busy

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

The first 3-5 days are the hardest because it's fighting the addiction. After that it's simply breaking the habit itself that is hard for most. Myself included. I can get through the first week but then you are just so used to doing it. Driving. After eating. Before bed. When you wake up. Break at work. Breaking those habits are the hard part IMO. Good luck man. Everyone that does it needs to quit.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'll buy gum tomorrow morning..... robert I was also used to all of that... I've been smoking for a little over 3 years but its already affecting my health especially with my breathing

»Yonik«