I need some good music

And weighting on my 2nd alt to come in than shit will be up 100% again

You do understand you're supposed to set your gain with an oscilloscope and not just turn it up all the way.

sounds like the way hes describing it, he has a crappy electrical with too much voltage drop. could explain why it sounds like shit on the low end. plus his box tuning could be fucked up

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Gain half way on both amps and box tuned to 30 hz and it sound good on higher Norway bit cuz the box is tuned lows it's slams with lower frequency songs and this was to askanout music lol not gains and boxes I just needed some songs

And ya my one alt is having trouble powering so my 2nd one will prob be in this week and than itll be charging better

its hard to tell with the spelling errors and weird way of talking, but i believe he is actually saying he LIKES the way it sound when there is a really low note. and not that it sound like "ripped shit". dont be ashamed for being confused, its not your fault.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Gain half way on both amps and box tuned to 30 hz and it sound good on higher Norway bit cuz the box is tuned lows it's slams with lower frequency songs and this was to askanout music lol not gains and boxes I just needed some songs

you made it sound like up top that you wanted songs without real lows because it sounded like crap. least that is what i gathered.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

You need to set your gains with an oscilloscope. :good:

its hard to tell with the spelling errors and weird way of talking, but i believe he is actually saying he LIKES the way it sound when there is a really low note. and not that it sound like "ripped shit". dont be ashamed for being confused, its not your fault.

haha yeah thats exactly what i thought. i figured "ripped shit" meant it sounds like shit lol

There is no distortion an the spelling is my iPhone spell check and ripped shot mean loud as he'll it's sounds amazing amps are tuned I just wanted some song with low notes