Wanted

Wanting more ascendant audo mayhem 18's to finish the suburban would also like to pick up bigger amps currently running rf20001bd's. no junk dont bother wasting my time or yours. thanks in advance

i have 2 aa mayhems for sale god price new recones

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

whats wrong? if so how do i fix it. sorry Im not a computer nerd I do good to log on to aol lol just tryin to find what I need just made an account on this site last night no harm intended.

you don't have to be a computer nerd to know how to read, or not be a complete retard in general.

you heard me thats all that matters! if this is another damn "smartass internet toughguy" site just delete my shit I dont do the middle school drama like I said Im new here tryin to figure it all out so how bout hoppin off my nuts I'd apreciate it. just tryin to learn to do my sterio stuff myself no smart comments needed. thanks

whats wrong? if so how do i fix it. sorry Im not a computer nerd I do good to log on to aol lol just tryin to find what I need just made an account on this site last night no harm intended.

you don't have to be a computer nerd to know how to read, or not be a complete retard in general.

you heard me thats all that matters! if this is another damn "smartass internet toughguy" site just delete my shit I dont do the middle school drama like I said Im new here tryin to figure it all out so how bout hoppin off my nuts I'd apreciate it. just tryin to learn to do my sterio stuff myself no smart comments needed. thanks

They're basically saying this is in the wrong section. There is a want to buy section for threads like this. Just ask a mod politely if they would move it for you. Anyone that would be able to do that would have a red or blue font under their name. (correct me if im wrong guys :P )

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

They're basically saying this is in the wrong section. There is a want to buy section for threads like this. Just ask a mod politely if they would move it for you. Anyone that would be able to do that would have a red or blue font under their name. (correct me if im wrong guys :P )

greatly apreciated bud. see Im learning more by the minute lol but thanks again

greatly apreciated bud. see Im learning more by the minute lol but thanks again

its no problem, just trying to help :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread