Sonic Electronix

Hifonics amp selection help needed/build questions

if your buying FI and throwing around alternator sounds like u got some money get you a audioque 2200d or 3500 amp there amazing. and what did the place say about wiring u up what are they going to be using 4ga i expect? and i have a mercedes c230 with 2 12 JL SUBs sealed and double din headunit those bose door speakers can hang with your subs trust me leave the market amp bose comes with and DONT AMPLIFY THEM .

2200d.1

http://www.audioque.com/AQ2200D-Amplifier_p_31.html

3500d.1

http://www.audioque.com/AQ3500D1-Amplifier_p_32.html

^^^great amps.

That headunit has 5v preamp thats real nice if its for real which kenwood usually has nice headunits along with pioneer and some alpine.

ill send u a video of the mercedes i got with a system to give u a idea. hope this helps and like the other guys said call DC.

I would say a Crescendo Audio BC5500 for a pair of BTL's though if I were running that set-up I would run a pair of D3100's in the back as well as a H.O. Alt.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

yeah the amps are great ask around .

and yeah i do have the fiber optic system it sounded even better once the new headunit was tied in hope you have good luck with this build

HO Alt high output alternator thats why he got mechman alt being build?

and crescendo has been ou of stock for nearly 2-3 months and wer epost re stock at begginging of this month but hasnt so i can understand not wanting to wait.

but call mike over at audioque in order department. then amps are rated at RMS and work great and they do rated if not better. good luck with your build by the way check my c230 log and you will see i still got the bose speakers in.

by the way what is the box looking like for them BTL's?

Edited by Relyks

Thanks again Relyks! Im thinking im going to go with a audioque like you recomended! Ima def check out your c class. Im trying to get in touch with steve to see if he can build me a box because I read in another thread that he build a sick one for another guy with 2 btl 12's. How should I contact him? I posted on his profile wall but I dont think hes seen it yet.

Edited by tuflon