DannyB Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 First and foremost, Steve Meade you fuggin rock!!! Your skills are absolutely dynamic!!! I'm new to the site and gotta say I'm very impressed with the community and all the skilled builders. This site kicks ass!! Quote 07' 6.7 mega cab H&S mini maxx DPF/EGR delete 5" TBE 4.5" Fabtech 35" nittio trail grapplers 20" BMF novakane's Kenwood KIV-700 Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP 2-MB Quart 4.80 3-Polk Audio MM6501 ProBox DMC212L-1000 144db @45hz Viper 5901
blownengine Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 Welcome young grasshopper. Enjoy the SMD forum. You did however post in the wrong section. I will overlook that as a rookie mistake. Quote 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
DannyB Posted April 21, 2011 Author Report Posted April 21, 2011 Haha I had a feeling about that. Quote 07' 6.7 mega cab H&S mini maxx DPF/EGR delete 5" TBE 4.5" Fabtech 35" nittio trail grapplers 20" BMF novakane's Kenwood KIV-700 Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP 2-MB Quart 4.80 3-Polk Audio MM6501 ProBox DMC212L-1000 144db @45hz Viper 5901
08tahoe Posted April 21, 2011 Report Posted April 21, 2011 Haha I like how you said that blownengine "welcome young grass hopper" lol.. But ya welcome DannyB this sight is dope like crack son lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.