Second Skin Audio

Upcoming build

Slawsen

Ok. Currently in my friends malibu we have a dc lv4 15" sealed off in the trunk on an aq 1200d. He's wanting to basically wall it/half wall it. Within the next year we plan to swap the lvl 4 out for a XL or lvl 5 and add another aq 1200d and strap em.

So my question is... For this single 15" setup, do you think a bandpass design would be effective? I've always wanted to build one and this seems like a perfect opportunity. This will be done the RIGHT way. I plan on thoroughly thinking through the build process, if necessary the box will be built in the car, and the box will be completely fiberglass reinforced. I know dustin seems to be the guy around here for bp designs, so i'll be hitting him up soon i'm sure, but let me know what you guys think. As soon as we start this thing pictures will definitely be posted seeing how I wanna take my time with this one and get it right. :drinks:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

bump

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived