I would never sell my bike for audio... :-/

There are only really 3 months out of the year i can actually enjoy riding it. I like my car better. Also if i get 2 speeding tickets within a year i get fired from my job and it is really hard not to speed on a crotch rocket ;0

There are only really 3 months out of the year i can actually enjoy riding it. I like my car better. Also if i get 2 speeding tickets within a year i get fired from my job and it is really hard not to speed on a crotch rocket ;0

this is so true, sold mine after having it for a year. Didnt have a car so I rode mine for a year everyday and YES you are going to speed on them. With 6 cop chases later, road blocks ran, and downtown racing I finally put it up for sale. Best thing I ever did was Split a cop car that seen me coming up behind him with his lights on, he was doing about 80 and I was doing 175 along with my friend in the right lane doing the same. I took the left door he took the right door, never looked back. Prob the best feeling I had ever had in my life. Gotta love speed

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

this is so true, sold mine after having it for a year. Didnt have a car so I rode mine for a year everyday and YES you are going to speed on them. With 6 cop chases later, road blocks ran, and downtown racing I finally put it up for sale. Best thing I ever did was Split a cop car that seen me coming up behind him with his lights on, he was doing about 80 and I was doing 175 along with my friend in the right lane doing the same. I took the left door he took the right door, never looked back. Prob the best feeling I had ever had in my life. Gotta love speed

^^ better hope hes not a SMD member lol. Yeah that is the problem with bikes though.. they make me want to do stupid stuff that will get ya in jail

its damn near always riding season here, and when it isnt i still ride...lol

you win some, you lose some