red2chfd Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 Testing new box for the Kicker CVX 15s on Alpine 2k. Box is 9 cubes tuned to 40hz and 1.1 cubes of port http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlzTTevuOFQ Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
DannyV18 Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 Nice, that's a gigantic port. Why tuned to 40 hz? Quote
red2chfd Posted April 23, 2011 Author Report Posted April 23, 2011 Nice, that's a gigantic port. Why tuned to 40 hz? to get numbers and still play music Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
DannyV18 Posted April 23, 2011 Report Posted April 23, 2011 I see i see, kind of a happy medium you could call it. Quote
red2chfd Posted April 23, 2011 Author Report Posted April 23, 2011 I see i see, kind of a happy medium you could call it. Yes sir Quote I am the Crazy Hair from Live Loud Audio http://www.youtube.com/llacrazyhair http://www.facebook.com/red2chfd
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.