Nice vids man good stuff. You do your install yourself?

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

cool setup :drinks:

im trying to get loud with an extended cab and nere no room for bass lol, on my new setup im going to try and fit 2 15's in a 30'' wide box ported at front but subs will be at an angle to save room, the box i designed was over 8cf and thats way to much lol, the box i had in my truck was around 4cf, 2cf per sub sealed then little boxs on the sides for my 8's and what knot

1 15 in my truck seems to sound louder than my 2 10's i got in there now but i dont know what size box will work best for em

did u find port on passanger side the loudest? ive done subs up port up and it sounded like shit on lows, but 1 15 fireing forward into the back of the seat and port on drivers side it flexs everything and pounds the lows

these trucks are tricky wit systems but can sound good

anyways good video, do the hertz keep up with the bass well?

im running polk audio db6500 comps active right now, i have some polk db 651 coax wired up too just for added midrange but i'll unhook em later, i was gunna run them active also, unhook the tweet from the speaker but it would take to much time, might go back to passave

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

did everything myself.

I like to see ppl doing there own builds b/c its hard to understand how much really goes into an install until youve done it all yourself. Makes you appreciate it alllllooottt more.lol Im doin a truck build soon just now wrappin up my car build.

Edited by bassrace

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

thats are some nice flex you got there

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

cool setup :drinks:

im trying to get loud with an extended cab and nere no room for bass lol, on my new setup im going to try and fit 2 15's in a 30'' wide box ported at front but subs will be at an angle to save room, the box i designed was over 8cf and thats way to much lol, the box i had in my truck was around 4cf, 2cf per sub sealed then little boxs on the sides for my 8's and what knot

1 15 in my truck seems to sound louder than my 2 10's i got in there now but i dont know what size box will work best for em

did u find port on passanger side the loudest? ive done subs up port up and it sounded like shit on lows, but 1 15 fireing forward into the back of the seat and port on drivers side it flexs everything and pounds the lows

these trucks are tricky wit systems but can sound good

anyways good video, do the hertz keep up with the bass well?

im running polk audio db6500 comps active right now, i have some polk db 651 coax wired up too just for added midrange but i'll unhook em later, i was gunna run them active also, unhook the tweet from the speaker but it would take to much time, might go back to passave

not too sure which port orientation would be better for you, im in a regular cab, i tried two tens ported behind the seat long ago but it sounded like shit! im gonna try a new box with a single aero firing into the cab with the sub on either side, try to pick up some sound quality a little bit.

and no the hertz coax DO NOT keep up. maybe off an amp and another pair running but i only have the one pair off deck power and they arent even close to keeping up. they are good speakers though. nicely made quality wise.

did everything myself.

I like to see ppl doing there own builds b/c its hard to understand how much really goes into an install until youve done it all yourself. Makes you appreciate it alllllooottt more.lol Im doin a truck build soon just now wrappin up my car build.

oh yeah the project took a little over a week working on it quite a bit every day. it was more challenging then i thought it would be, but what project ever isnt more challenging then you thought?

thats are some nice flex you got there

thanks man, i love slammin down street eyes all blurry. makes my day.

I knew after the first vid this was a blow through set up!!! Lol waaaayyyy to much flex for a in cab set up!!

Looks pretty nasty op, good job

lol yeah ive had a LOT of systems behind the seat in this truck and NOTHING compares to this. just need more power now!