xStatezOfMindZx Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 I have only dealt with Twisted since I have been on here! He was the first seller on SMD I had dealt with. This guy is the real deal! I'm looking forward to having many more great interactions on SMD. Hell Yeah! 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box. Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5" Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair) RF T1000-1bdCP Alpine MRP-F300 62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows
Twistedchild420 Posted April 25, 2011 Report Posted April 25, 2011 twisted like wang i think..but its coo lol Wait.,.......wut? My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
subwoorferman Posted April 25, 2011 Author Report Posted April 25, 2011 scratches head.... looks around... rereads this...... you to man golly gee. And here I thought everyone thought i was just an asshole. no your a good guy even tho you hated on one of my posts http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/subwoorferman11/sundown_audio.jpg http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee491/subwoorferman11/tlla.jpg
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.