Hey wondering if anyone knows of some good rain gear for working in that is durable and will last. The stuff they give us at work last me like 2 times and its ripping/tearing at seams or holes in it.

I work as a longshoremen for the port of Baltimore so working on heavy equipment and standing out in the rain hooking up rigging and on the ships lashing containers. So looking for it to be durable not to heavy hi visibility would be nice as well. If anyone knows of any or uses any in there work or what not link me or give me site brand so I can try and find something. Much appreciated

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

Man I just use normal hoodies I work in the Baltimore/dc area I bring 3 to work every day cu the they give me is shot to

Yea well with standing out in the rain for 8 plus hours hoodies won't work to well for me.

As for OP yea I've looked on cabbalas just trying to see if any one has used some that will hold up so I know what would be better to buy.

RlYlm.png

Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....

Field & Stream, Columbia, Frogg Toggs, or Under Armour. Can't go wrong with any of those for rain gear.

i looked at the frogg toggs im gonna go try them on at bass pro thanks

carhart makes the best rain gear I have ever used. I live and work in the oregon coast its all we get for 7 months RAIN.

Ah forgot all about carhart ill look for some right now see if i can find anything thanks david

RlYlm.png