4 Memphis 15s MK4 Build Log update 10/16 Car A Pillars finaly in

Sure look pretty, digging the xs batts too!

Thanks I was going to put them next to the d3100 but was to lazy to move them around thanks for beong tunned in

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Components look tasty! such a clean door panel build!

thanks for the comment stay tunned might post picutres of the enclosure i made for the 8 on the door pannels

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

alright here are some pics of the enclosure that was made for the 8s on the door pannels and some pics of how the 4s might be positioned on the A pillars

DSC08681.jpg

DSC08682.jpg

DSC08684.jpg

DSC08685.jpg

DSC08686.jpg

DSC08688.jpg

DSC08691.jpg

DSC08692.jpg

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Bump

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Night bump for comments and pics

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Looking good :clapping:

Thanks there alot new pics I want to post but havent had time tommorow ill be posting up new pics

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

and lots more

My Build

Archived