stang_01 Posted September 29, 2007 Author Report Posted September 29, 2007 hey Chester, this is the guy with that had the 00 lazr red GT in vacaville, and your not annoying me at all, I have no problem helping out a fellow Stang lover.I dont have it anymore, gas was killin me I sold it. Im in marysville Ca. are you going to World Finals? if so i will see you there and we can talk about it. Yeah Im going to World Finals. Ill see you there. Well deffinately talk about it. Thank you, and help would be greatly appreciated. Quote
redbaron80 Posted September 29, 2007 Report Posted September 29, 2007 Yeah Im going to World Finals. Ill see you there. Well deffinately talk about it. Thank you, and help would be greatly appreciated. Chester!! sup bro, you trying to get louder huh, sweet. Yep, talk to David, his mustang was off the hook loud!!! I heard it, was tuned very low and sounded better than anything I have heard, 1200 watts too.!! See you at world finals Christian Quote Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.