If you have a Truck or SUV with a hitch you must watch this!

Cool I will. I finished mine for now. I am thinking about changing some stuff up but not sure yet. Here is the link to mine. I was gonna put a video up but it has been raining all week maybe this weekend?

DC 5k build

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Cool I will. I finished mine for now. I am thinking about changing some stuff up but not sure yet. Here is the link to mine. I was gonna put a video up but it has been raining all week maybe this weekend?

DC 5k build

Nice, Yea i got ya beat on the rain part, the last week we got just over a ft and its not supposed to stop for another 3 days

DC 5k build

Nice, Yea i got ya beat on the rain part, the last week we got just over a ft and its not supposed to stop for another 3 days

Your build is looking good. I think we have you beat on precipitation though. It snowed 2 days last week and started to snow this morning also it is supposed to snow in the next couple days FML!!! I went to AZ for spring break and got a little spoiled with sunshine now I am back here stuck in the effin rain. I just want some damn sunshine ahhahahahah.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION