too.... much.... logic..... fix the budget crisis

With te national debt being 14 trillion and raising 100,000 every 2 seconds i dot think Limiting government salaries will make a big difference. And if it would it wouldn't be in our lifetime or our childrens lifetime or there children or ... You get it.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

With te national debt being 14 trillion and raising 100,000 every 2 seconds i dot think Limiting government salaries will make a big difference.

its not the whole solution, but it is a damn good start. we could eliminate many billions of dollars in our deficit every year by just starting with government salaries....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Lame...& ignorant

How so?

he is on a government income, thats why he thinks its lame and ignorant.

you really think i get payed too much? i work a minimum 72 hrs a week right now and get paid under 20k after taxes... my equivalent job in the civilian force gets paid 8 0-100k+ at the same experience level i am and only work 40 hrs a week. but you're right my 19k and change is plenty.

Edited by bre2ts

you win some, you lose some

Lame...& ignorant

How so?

you really think i get payed too much? i work a minimum 72 hrs a week right now and get paid under 20k after taxes... my equivalent job in the civilian force gets paid 8 0-100k+ at the same experience level i am and only work 40 hrs a week. but you're right my 19k and change is plenty.

i never said YOU get paid too much. hell, i dont even know what the fuck you do. i never said your "19k and change is plenty". stop being a cunt.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Lame...& ignorant

How so?

i never said YOU get paid too much. hell, i dont even know what the fuck you do. i never said your "19k and change is plenty". stop being a cunt.

wow name calling and i am being the "cunt"? you called me out when saying that i think that its ignorant because i am a government employee... i think its ignorant because it is.

my pov from other thread..

You guys are right the leaders of our country are all out to get us and steal all our money. Also our leaders shouldn't get paid a nice salary those guys don't do anything except for govern, make laws, and budget multibillions of dollars. None of that could be stressful. They really should get the average salary those lazy bums how did they even get into office? Oh wait we put them there

Thought the idea was implied, I just think even if they cut them by 10% or 15% it would save tons and its not like that kind of cut would make or break them...they talk about adding taxes and doing a one time tax, they never consider cutting their own do they...and ya d-train you are right they do that. and the difference between those salaries and tom brady's is his is paid by a complain not our taxes and national debt.

Should we cut your pay to? And your coworkers as well? I mean if a company cuts pay enough out of each person they'll make a bigger and A. Be able to hire more employees or B. Stimulate the economy with frivolous spending

We should also cut the military pay and benefits those guys are already getting paid enough. Oh and let's not forget to cut back on the judicial system because crime is at it's lowest. But we shouldn't touch the budget for planned parenthood, i mean my tax dollars should definitely pay for some ones birth control or abortion. Oh god forbid we touch the welfare budget unless it's to increase cause my hard earned money should definitely go into the pockets of some one else that i dont even know.

continued

You guys are right the leaders of our country are all out to get us and steal all our money. Also our leaders shouldn't get paid a nice salary those guys don't do anything except for govern, make laws, and budget multibillions of dollars. None of that could be stressful. They really should get the average salary those lazy bums how did they even get into office? Oh wait we put them there

your right we did put them there but they take advantage of their abilities to throw our money out there. they dont manage our money very well, theyve driven us trillions of dollars in debt. but what do they care, they're getting hundreds of thousands in salary for life. their paycheck is the main priority.

Do you think you could do a better job managing that kind of money? While trying to fund two AORs and try to keep bipartisanship? You realize almost everything goes through committee and is ridiculed and torn to pieces for sometimmes hundreds of hours. And everyone needs to try and please their constituents so there is this added to that and that added to this to where a simple bill can become a huge dilemma

I disagree with completely cutting per diem... Think about it, if you had to travel for work and your boss made you pay for it you'd be livid. Also to make them pay for there travel for is a little overboard too. The reason why thy do this is because they don't have the luxury of going to the supermarket and buying food at a lower price and cooking it them selves. I am not saying keep it the same but they ridiculously over pay perdiem they don't need a daily budget for 3 5 course meals a day or 4 or 5 star hotels.

:popcorn:

i guess uts true what they say ignorance is bliss

i'm done with talking politics on this forum seems like all people want to do is bash government not discuss it, they have plenty of "solutions" none with in reason, educated stances and based off of media propaganda.