DC Sound Lab

Looking good so far man

Thanks. Late start for the season but getting ready to jump into Meca and chase!!!

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

• 2 weeks later...

Well new amp is in..............................did some testing......................... 150 flat at the headrest!!!!! Ill try to get some vids at the next show this weekend with the TL. Untill then heres a few vids before changing amps! Those level 4s dont like me very much anymore lol.

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Nice numbers. What class you runnin in meca? And if your coming to slamology you can play on a tl all you want...ill be there just testing and demoing...lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Nice numbers. What class you runnin in meca? And if your coming to slamology you can play on a tl all you want...ill be there just testing and demoing...lol

Yes I will be there. A local guy in my area let me come by and do some testing. Got it to a 150.8 at the headrest. Im going to try to get into Street 2 if the fusing works out. Still waiting on those to get here. I think I met you last year at slamology... I think lol.

Lookin' good man, I was the kid the talked to you at the Groundpounders ball wearing the Team DC button up with the Malibu.

Trucks lookin' good.

Yup I remember you Slap! Its improved since then. Still trying to break 151 at the headrest. Im not even sure what its doing now in the kick or the glass. Ill have to find out sooner or later lol.

Im still debating about reconing them with LV5 parts or replacing them with XLs. Need some more electrical 1st though. Hopefully this month ill have the new alt. in and another run of 0 guage.

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

Yes I will be there. A local guy in my area let me come by and do some testing. Got it to a 150.8 at the headrest. Im going to try to get into Street 2 if the fusing works out. Still waiting on those to get here. I think I met you last year at slamology... I think lol.

Lookin' good man, I was the kid the talked to you at the Groundpounders ball wearing the Team DC button up with the Malibu.

Trucks lookin' good.

Yup I remember you Slap! Its improved since then. Still trying to break 151 at the headrest. Im not even sure what its doing now in the kick or the glass. Ill have to find out sooner or later lol.

Im still debating about reconing them with LV5 parts or replacing them with XLs. Need some more electrical 1st though. Hopefully this month ill have the new alt. in and another run of 0 guage.

XLs =].

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Alittle testing today. Still need to get everything Oscoped and dialed in right.

On the glass

ontheglass.jpg

In the kick

kickpanel.jpg

At the headrest

headrest.jpg

Still trying to break a 151 at the headrest. Swapping alts next week and ordering more 0 gauge for atleast 2 more runs of pos. and need to charge the batteries up!! Thanks for all of the help Rob,Rusty and Ana!!

DCSig.jpg

2011 Meca World Champ S3

Team Truth Hertz

Team DC

• 1 month later...

Hey man!

We met at the Slamology show, you demoed your system for my friend and I. I had the red Sonoma that I'm planning to build up. I see that you have the Sundown 3500d up for sale. I'd like to get some specs from your box. Thanks for your advice.

Kevin

Edited by truckramrod