Chopped And Screwed Requests

Meh...

"computer Dj"...Turntables... It all takes some kind of skill. Believe it or not you can still suck as a real DJ.

Your chopped and screwed songs are no different from mine. You may be able to do something that i can't but who's to say i want to hear you bring the song back 50 billion times?

Calling us "computer Djs" out is not making you sound like a better dj. Just makes you sound like an arrogant ass. :pardon:

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I have to disagree z ro. That's like saying people who can actually play an instrument/sing live is the same as someone who can only press buttons. Not saying anyone is worse, just that they are in fact two separate beasts.

It doesn't make him sound like am arrogant ass, just makes you sound a little insecure :pardon:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

lol yeah yall are right im "arrogant". I wasnt even calling anyone out...i havent listened to yalls shit nor knew what equipment your using, so yes i definitley agree about the insecure comment made. but anyways im sorry for saying that. I mean yall gotta fake it till u make it right?. bmf ill mess with it in a lil while

Edited by squidder

i listened to a couple of your songs pimpin. Not bad at all, just basic, but overall sounded good.

I just whipped this up a few minutes ago http://www.mediafire.com/?83cmjwu3h44g0la

Not afraid eminem.

Did this without headphones so obviously its not going to be perfectly on beat. Just basically a sample for everyone of what i can do. I repeat this is not music. Will upload my cds for everyone this weekend.

Edited by squidder

If you want people to sample what you can do then you better be bringing your A game. Just saying. I use many songs and versions at shows, comps, demos, and parties. I don't want no weak ass shit :lol:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?