I looked for one more, here is another I truly didnt watch the whole thing but I am thinking about maybe trying this one out. It is kind of hard to see, but looks like it is pretty good from what I saw.

http://plyomed.com/2009/07/20/7minabs/

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I looked for one more, here is another I truly didnt watch the whole thing but I am thinking about maybe trying this one out. It is kind of hard to see, but looks like it is pretty good from what I saw.

did you not watch my video? you dont get abs from six minute abs lol. Silly kids.

did you not watch my video? you dont get abs from six minute abs lol. Silly kids.

I actually did watch your video, so I don't know what you're talking about. Haha, and I'm saying that with no sort of disrespect, just saying. :drinks:

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

I understand that. I know that it is mostly your diet and posture, but he is at low enough body fat that he does not really have too much dieting to do to cut down bodyfat. Hell I am at about 12-13% and I have a 6 pack with just a little fat over the bottoms. He needs to actually hit the abs and get them up to strength. Truly if he put up a picture of him now it would be easier to tell if he actually needs dieting to get down or to just work on them more.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

I understand that. I know that it is mostly your diet and posture, but he is at low enough body fat that he does not really have too much dieting to do to cut down bodyfat. Hell I am at about 12-13% and I have a 6 pack with just a little fat over the bottoms. He needs to actually hit the abs and get them up to strength. Truly if he put up a picture of him now it would be easier to tell if he actually needs dieting to get down or to just work on them more.

if a picture will really help, I can post 1. I mean, my abs aren't super noticeable in a picture, but you can tell that I don't have a lot of fat. Do you want 1?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Actually, forget it. I personally think I'm skinny enough to just do ab work outs and eventually get a noticeable 6 pack. And if I don't, well then I'm going to also add running onto my list to lose even MORE fat. Thanks for all the help guys.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

I mean I believe you when you say about not a lot of fat. It just seems like to me that it is just needing to work out more, but maybe let a few more people chime in on it too.

I mean I believe you when you say about not a lot of fat. It just seems like to me that it is just needing to work out more, but maybe let a few more people chime in on it too.

Yeah. I mean, Idk. I'll see if ab workouts will affect it in 2-4 weeks. I know I can't get super amazing abs in that period of time unless I'm a super trainer, but I don't want super amazing abs. I just want a simple 6 pack, that's all. I think the main cause that's holding me back is my eating habits. :/

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Edited by RyanJin

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Ab Ripper X and a decent diet and you'll have a six pack in a month and a defined six pack in 3 months. Guaranteed if you're body fat estimates are correct. I'm 180 pounds and after doing p90x I had a six pack for the first time in my life.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz