Nice work in the center console! Look great like the doors. I know the center console is XLs. Are the door 6.5"s also XLs? Or the regular HS 165? Also curios what they are crossed over at on the low end?

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Nice work in the center console! Look great like the doors. I know the center console is XLs. Are the door 6.5"s also XLs? Or the regular HS 165? Also curios what they are crossed over at on the low end?

Thanks so much man. This has taken awhile. the doors are the regular high energy. AS far as where the low end is exactly i cant remember right now (brain fart) lol i will go out there and check in the daytime. I know it darn low and with 35-40 hertz they sound like mini subs lol!! Thank you again man

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

Hrm. Jealous. Had mine crossed over at 80 and on rated power for the set they would start to too much excursion and now I'm about to throw a 2.9k on them :) might need some more second skin behind them to get them to play lower. Keep up the good work. And get a better camera with good mic dammit! Lol

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Hrm. Jealous. Had mine crossed over at 80 and on rated power for the set they would start to too much excursion and now I'm about to throw a 2.9k on them :) might need some more second skin behind them to get them to play lower. Keep up the good work. And get a better camera with good mic dammit! Lol

lol yes you HAVE to put deadner on those doors. Sorry it to me so long to respond. Work pulled me away. Anyway, my doors are crossed at 80 as yours were and they have been doing well for awhile. As for the XL's, they are crossed at 60hz and loving it!!! Im gonn get another hd cm VERY soon dont worry!!!!

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown