Hellbound Train Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 Updates. Things are working great except a bit of engine noise in my speakers. Will work on that issue this weekend. Good vids to come in about two weeks when I get my canon hv10. Also I want to know who wants to see a blow through with the hammers. I will probably have major help with the blow through build so it wont take all that long and this build will move along very quickly. I know it would take a while to pay off woofers and amps but I am thinking in my head on an idea. It may be insane but I was giving serious thought to a second 7.5 and two more level 5 10s. Not quite sure if I will go through with that. May just run the two I have now on the single 7.5. Either way a blow through and plenty of fiberglassing are in my near future.
splzx3 Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 do it bro u know u wanna ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Hellbound Train Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 Damn right I do bro. Get that shell done.
splzx3 Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 im working on that :ehh: u have ur blow through to worry about ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Hellbound Train Posted November 30, 2011 Author Report Posted November 30, 2011 that i do. may have a world competitor/ world finals judge help on the completion of the build.
splzx3 Posted November 30, 2011 Report Posted November 30, 2011 nice ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Hellbound Train Posted April 10, 2012 Author Report Posted April 10, 2012 After much happening this is coming back as the DBS Ranger. After Rick handing me the team I want to build a sick clean build and complete this build. So here we go with a list of equipment some of which I already have. 1 Singer 340A alternator (first to get one of these from singer) 1 Deka Intimdator 9A75 4 Deka Intimidator 9A31's Pioneer 80PRS DC 175.4 Mids & Highs undecided at the moment DC 9K Two DC Level 5 15's I have been between working two jobs and house hunting among other things needing to be done and now by around late november I am going to be a dad. So yeah things have been pretty crazy.
kryptonite Posted April 10, 2012 Report Posted April 10, 2012 me likey, proceed DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Hellbound Train Posted April 10, 2012 Author Report Posted April 10, 2012 Am I the only one not seeing the pictures now? Maybe its just this damn laptop. Ill continue with pics as soon as I can. This damn internet connection is in and out or the laptop is being a douche im not quite sure which.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.