Sonic Electronix

Alright, well Im in the process if putting in a new system, Doin a center console build for a four door with about 5cu.ft of volume, its a Fi BL 15, I curious what would be louder having the sub fire back, like into the backseat, or firing up, also Ive been searching for a amp, somethin around a 1000rms or a lil higher, im not lookin to drop a lot on one, but I was thinkin something along the lines of a Hifonics, but ive been seeing alot about Audiopipe amps, are the alright for the price, cause they aint emptying the bank.

And theres a website call Car audio deals(CarAudioDeals)

Anybody ever orderd from them or know if their legit, and if not any good sites i should be aware of.

Well thanks guys, any help will be much appreciated.

Alright, well Im in the process if putting in a new system, Doin a center console build for a four door with about 5cu.ft of volume, its a Fi BL 15, I curious what would be louder having the sub fire back, like into the backseat, or firing up, also Ive been searching for a amp, somethin around a 1000rms or a lil higher, im not lookin to drop a lot on one, but I was thinkin something along the lines of a Hifonics, but ive been seeing alot about Audiopipe amps, are the alright for the price, cause they aint emptying the bank.

And theres a website call Car audio deals(CarAudioDeals)

Anybody ever orderd from them or know if their legit, and if not any good sites i should be aware of.

Well thanks guys, any help will be much appreciated.

First of all, what kind of car? How about electrical?..

I would recommend an Audioque 1200d. They do rated power and are very reliable amps. You get what you pay for.. and I would recommend a slot port, sub up/port back. Make sure you have room on one side for the air to pass through to the cabin also. The box volume depends on how many watts you're putting to the BL.. and is the BL stock or loaded?

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

The build is for a 1996 Ford F350 4 door, uh dont know what you mean by electrical but its a diesel so its got two batteries and a pretty damn good alt if thats what your refering to, the BL is stock, i was thinkin around 1200rms just a little over, and Ive already decided on aero ports as the port.

Wheres a good place to buy an audioque?

Archived