dB Don Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 Borden Sk. here.(30 min north of Saskatoon) Plenty from SK. here though. Quote -Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder
Paul M Posted May 4, 2011 Author Report Posted May 4, 2011 Borden Sk. here.(30 min north of Saskatoon) Plenty from SK. here though. I'm from Regina, but rents are in Stoon, I may just ask for a demo next time, i'm up there, lol. Quote
dB Don Posted May 4, 2011 Report Posted May 4, 2011 I have been trying to get a show going in Regina for some time but no one wants multiple 160+ vehicles playing music within 1-2 miles of residential homes. We have some of the loudest(ambient sound) shows in the world so we always look for shows away from residential area's. Quote -Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder
Paul M Posted May 4, 2011 Author Report Posted May 4, 2011 I have been trying to get a show going in Regina for some time but no one wants multiple 160+ vehicles playing music within 1-2 miles of residential homes. We have some of the loudest(ambient sound) shows in the world so we always look for shows away from residential area's. Regina's not to big into audio (For my knowledge anyways) Though we do have a Rockford dealer now, which is pretty sweet. Quote
DefconZero Posted June 11, 2011 Report Posted June 11, 2011 Nova Scotia! Hahaha, furthers from you all... Quote
F43ak Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 St. Cathrines, Ontario. Atleast there are some Canadian's here lol. Quote Some guy walked up to me and said, "Man, my subs do 155db on the dash, yours are junk!", so I had to check em out. Pops the trunk, three MTX 10s, hooked up to the back speakers. Laughed my ass off. When I asked him where his amp was, he was baffled to what I meant. Love the ignorance, and stupidity of some people.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.