How many SMD members are in Canada?

Borden Sk. here.(30 min north of Saskatoon)

Plenty from SK. here though.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I have been trying to get a show going in Regina for some time but no one wants multiple 160+ vehicles playing music within 1-2 miles of residential homes. We have some of the loudest(ambient sound) shows in the world so we always look for shows away from residential area's.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

I have been trying to get a show going in Regina for some time but no one wants multiple 160+ vehicles playing music within 1-2 miles of residential homes. We have some of the loudest(ambient sound) shows in the world so we always look for shows away from residential area's.

Regina's not to big into audio :( (For my knowledge anyways)

Though we do have a Rockford dealer now, which is pretty sweet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

St. Cathrines, Ontario. Atleast there are some Canadian's here lol.

Some guy walked up to me and said, "Man, my subs do 155db on the dash, yours are junk!", so I had to check em out. Pops the trunk, three MTX 10s, hooked up to the back speakers. Laughed my ass off. When I asked him where his amp was, he was baffled to what I meant. Love the ignorance, and stupidity of some people.