Just got my first call of the new month..

Ours do, but not over radio because they also give a name and were not aloud to give a name in any fashion over the radio they have to 10-40 (Call) to give or receive a name. All the other stuff can go across the radio.

And I also work for a private company so that's probably why.

Makes sense.

POTATO!

And if you're gonna do dispatch I would look into getting you're EMD and or 911 Dispatch liscence. It would help alot because there's alot of things you can't say unless you're licensed that could potentially lead up to you and or you're company getting sued if something were to go south. Only saying that because I don't know if you knew or not, and it helps if anyone wants to look into Dispatch of any kind.

Edited by Vitacy

And if you're gonna do dispatch I would look into getting you're EMD and or 911 Dispatch liscence. It would help alot because there's alot of things you can't say unless you're licensed that could potentially lead up to you and or you're company getting sued if something were to get sued. Only saying that because I don't know if you knew or not, and it helps if anyone wants to look into Dispatch of any kind.

I have no idea what I'd need, but I have no idea if anyone's looking around here anyways. My chief just suggested it because I'm professional when I talk on the radios on calls, & I have a lot of technological knowledge.

POTATO!

Ask you're chief he would know or atleast should. But if you're going for more of a EMS it would be EMD or AEMD for the advanced. For a call center it would be more of a 911 class I can't remember the exact name of it I think it's just classes though.

I get terrible chest pains occasionally but have never called 911 nor went to see a doctor. I'm obese too so maybe one day I'll have a heart attack <_<

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

I get calls like that all the time... I had one person tell me they have been having there chest pains and shortness of breathing for 36 months. And they want us to come lights and sirens, and I think to myself you gotta be fucking kidding me.

I get calls like that all the time... I had one person tell me they have been having there chest pains and shortness of breathing for 36 months. And they want us to come lights and sirens, and I think to myself you gotta be fucking kidding me.

Every med call here is run Code 3, unless otherwise specified by dispatch or whoever's on scene. Of course, that means I hear sirens going by at least 15-20 times a day, since I live about half a mile from Station 2...

POTATO!