Any 80's ,90's, early 00's

dont let him fool you, he only knows that song bumps cuz i told him about ti :P

I have been looking all night and day for a Ginuwine song man. I even posted up a request to see the hz of a song and was too high. Thanks guys. :clapping:

I don't get this if you like the song who cares where it peaks?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

dont let him fool you, he only knows that song bumps cuz i told him about ti :P

I have been looking all night and day for a Ginuwine song man. I even posted up a request to see the hz of a song and was too high. Thanks guys. :clapping:

I don't get this if you like the song who cares where it peaks?

My box is tuned at 30hz and was looking for a song not as high at 80hz lol. I'll still listen to it though.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

oh, why not just tune your box to your car so it plays everything? most of the older rap isn't very low playing so it sounds like your box is fighting your listening habits

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

oh, why not just tune your box to your car so it plays everything? most of the older rap isn't very low playing so it sounds like your box is fighting your listening habits

The guy who built it for me tuned it that low. I personally don't care and like it but next time I'm thinking 40hz since most music is not so low. :\

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT