Second Skin Audio

Please double check my theory

I had a shop build my box for 2 dc lvl3 12s.. 42x10x20 up firing, I installed 2 alpine type rs while im waiting for the dc.

They didnt put any bracing inside the box but it is 3/4 MDF

After about 3 hours of play for the subs and box I started hearing a loud popping, slapping something sound on certin tones and songs. not all just some like "On my level" with wiz and too short.

I freaked out and took everything out and checked it. it all seems fine. i think one sub was a little loose, after trying it again the same happened but now it was worse.

I had a friend put all his weight on the center of the box between the subs and it got better with the more he pushed.

Is it leaking, loose? 50 pounds of sub made it come apart?

Or is it the new less then 4 hours of play time subs? Like I said, some songs with higher tones sound just fine

Kid... Pretty sure I could be your dad. I'm impatient, it kind of goes along with my job.

And this is a site full of knowledge so I didnt think it would be that hard.

well if your that old then you should already know that you need to give it time to dry not put subs in while there is still wet glue and if your that old guy buy some fucking tools and do it yourself =] good job there big guy,

little guy? for some one whos supposed to be older should be acting more mature, but you also posted and i quote

"Or is it the new less then 4 hours of play time subs?"

thats saying you took four hours to let it dry then you put your type r's in thus again not letting the glue dry i even bet they used air nails to put it together and not screws ? damn im so stupid what do i know?