No offence to the superbowl champs but the chargers had the best record in the league last yr and now 8 months later they have one of theeee worst records in the nfl.

WTF??

How does this happen??

you have the reigning NFL MVP and you run him 5 times in the second half of a game that your winning 16-6 @ halttime, he was on fire he had 116yds in the first half, but you only run him 5 times in the 2nd half WTF??

someone please explain to me how you go from 1st to last in such a short time, im really lost on how this happens.

P.S if you hear on the news that something Bad happens to Norvel Turner, Dont look at me, 90k charger fans are PISSSSSSSSSED OFFF

why the hell did they let Marty go? WTF?? <_<

They let marty go because of Ego's clashing, he and the General(sp) manager AJ Smith hated each other and soon as Wade phillips and Cam Cameron Bolted for Head coaching jobs they decided they could can Marty and bring in puppets to do what they wanted, run the same systems that the old Cordinators ran and all is skippy. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I gues they didnt think that marty had anything todo with winning.

Put it this way: you don’t watch a guy flounder for 6-plus years while “coaching” your team, and then say: “Well, maybe he was just in a bad situation.”

Raidersssss! B)

yea i hear ya LOUD and CLEAR, I knew it was amistake from the moment I heard about it, I just hoped and prayed it would work out.

No offense to the raider fans, no one was gonna win with the team norvel had in oaktown.

why the hell did they let Marty go? WTF?? <_<

i fell ya Dave. Norv Turner IS NOT the answer. look at what that P.O.S. did with the Raiders.... not a damn thing. i don't understand Offensive Coordinators and coaches that don't use your star player to the best of his ability and just use him for a few plays... bunch of BS if you ask me.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages