don't be a bitch...it's a small sacrifice (a little pain, and if you don't look when they insert the needle it hurts less...even if you're really scared of needles it's only for a second) you might save someone's life.

Not being a bitch, I just don't know what to expect. I've had plenty of needles in my arms over the years (no, not drugs) so they don't bother me.

if you don't mind needles then you'll be fine. you won't miss the blood and they give you juice and cookies when you're done...win win

Just checked the Red Cross's website and they don't have any drives here in the next few weeks, but I'm going to keep my eyes on the paper. They do have them quite frequently so it shouldn't be too long. Another win is it will help me work on the social anxiety issues that I've been dealing with.

good on you guys for donating :drinks: .

i found it pretty painless, and here we dont get gift cards or money or anything its purely a donation. i wouldn't expect to recieve anything anyway

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Thanks guys for donating blood, my dad went in last night to get a 3 pint blood transfusion to help treat his lung cancer. My blood didn't match his type, but found a donor who did. This was his second transfusion in one month. I also donated blood to help others. It really does make a difference!

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

I have a plasma place 2.5 miles from my school, going to start going there each week to help out. They said they pay $50 first time and you can come back 2nd time first week for another $50 but after that im not sure how much they pay. I will prob go 3-4 times a month

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Used to give blood, did it like 5 times, the I went in, they drew blood and I PASSED THE FUCK OUT! Was NOT FUN and I felt so stupid... Evidently it caused a rapid drop in blood pressure and fucked me all up... Never again.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator