Coil configuration questions

Here is a Hifonics Amp. Would this be a good choice to push x2 15' SPLs? Maybe even later on being able to use it to push a 18? I think ive seen people pushing x1 18 with it. Im not sure.

Edited by Duece22

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Well, would u choose the Hifonics or MA Audio amp? Maybe even something else. I just cant seem to find anything lol. the MA Audio amp says it can get around 4kw while the Hifonics is only around 2kw..

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

true but that ma will not see near 4k you will be lucky to see 2 out of it, that ma is rated at 16volts would be my guess. That hifonics will be alot closer to 2k and it will be cleaner power. Personally i would go with the hifonics over the ma any day.

true but that ma will not see near 4k you will be lucky to see 2 out of it, that ma is rated at 16volts would be my guess. That hifonics will be alot closer to 2k and it will be cleaner power. Personally i would go with the hifonics over the ma any day.

word. with a H/O alt and big 3 upgrade, i'm getting a good 14+ volts out of my batteries atm. to get up to 16/17 volts would cost more than you wanna spend on one of the other amps mentioned that you said was too expensive. i used to have an MA audio amp. it was ok, but i was getting about 1/3 of the power out of it. i'd go with hifonics if you're on a budget B). just play the saving game. i'm doing it now and hate it lol

word. with a H/O alt and big 3 upgrade, i'm getting a good 14+ volts out of my batteries atm. to get up to 16/17 volts would cost more than you wanna spend on one of the other amps mentioned that you said was too expensive. i used to have an MA audio amp. it was ok, but i was getting about 1/3 of the power out of it. i'd go with hifonics if you're on a budget B). just play the saving game. i'm doing it now and hate it lol

Ok thanks, so hifonics it is. Ive been playing the saving game for about a month now, and its eating me up. I just gota buy something!! lol

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D