Toyota AudioQue Vids/Pictures Page 4!

LIKEgood.gifbananaDance.gif

thanks!

shit looks like its bangin for just a single 10 :good:

yeah its getting down!

:drinks:
looks like its getting down, alittle rear widow flex?! that awesomeBTW i may be wrong but the small red light on the bass knob is a clipping light, its not a good thing if that thing keeps lighting up the way it is in the video. just dont want you to mess your stuff up :good: ill give you credit for doing all this on your own, suck ppl broke into your truckkeep up the good work

i tuned with DMM Buts its ok i see wat ur saying :drinks:

thats home depot lol :pardon: i saw the roll up there its like outdoor carpet and boat carpet and had him cut me some off. :drinks:
Son of a B. Ima have to go get me some. I have like house carpet on mine haha.HOFQl.jpgIt looks legit in the inside......looks like some Gucci pattern or something haha.Those were my old subs BTW

lol that carpet ftmfw!

Lookin' good buddy! Keep up the work :drink40:

will do thanks!

Nice jOb doing it all on yourself, but get some carpet on that box :-D

u havent even seen the box yet ;) but im working on it :drinks:

Son of a B. Ima have to go get me some. I have like house carpet on mine haha.

HOFQl.jpg

It looks legit in the inside......looks like some Gucci pattern or something haha.

Those were my old subs BTW

hahahaha that funny it does too

the amp is amazing . the wire is great. i love my sub but cant push enough power that i want for it. scared without enough power that i may clip or underpower everything which sucks. by the way havent been posting got into some family problems to where im barely welcomed at home. and have no way of money for now and doesnt look like im graduating this year. also if anyone is good with math on here ( minomial trinomials binomials ) please PM Me i need it and would highly appreciate it. ohhh by the way since i got kicked out my family may take the truck back from me which is a heavy bummer and sucks since i have been working and buying parts for it since i was 13 and dreamed of this being my first vehicle.

parts list repairing this truck:

drive axle

piston rings

starter

windshield wiper potor

all interior

gas tank

fuel pump

fuel hose

plugs

plug wires

exhaust

door handles

lights

hood

small door parts

dash ( speedometer rpm gas temp )

lowering blocks.

oil change /filter

alot of degreaser and engine cleaner ( like that you poured into gas to clean engine out )

old system

kicker comp

SPL 400Watt 2 ch amp.

q logic box sealed 1.00cu.ft

4ga soundquest amp kit

kicker speaker wire

sony headunit

boss 3 ways

tweeters

new system

aq1200.1d wired at 2 ohms.

1/0ga knukonceptz wiring

JL rca's

AQ SD 2.5 D4 10"

built 2 boxes ( first one 1.47 cu.ft at 33hz ported behind driver second one 2.01 cu.ft at 35hz behind passenger seat )

big 3 1/0 ga knukonceptz wire

voltmeter

carpet

harness

( alot of tools and hours )

pirelli tires and some 20" rims.

this system has been a learning experience and if they do take it away ima finish the box so you guys can at least see it finish. but it is defiantly a heart breaker .

if any of you got a song request it now. ( preferably decaf pick a song and ill try to play it before my system is gone. )

Hope everything works out for ya buddy!

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

thanks actually good news to all!

as of now i am graduating and also i am getting a geo prizm i have already started a system in it :drink40:

2nd-Geo-Prizm.JPG

i have 5 1/2" pioneer gs series all the way around clean and installed im running the

audioque 1200.1d amp

audioque sub sd 2.5

new jvc headunit

JL RCA's

1/0 ga knu konceptz wiring already set to go.

sub up port back 35 hz box with a plexi glass window to watch the sub get down. :peepwall:

also HID's blacked out tail lights headlights and limo tint.

and 19" rims that use to be on my truck will go on this. :yahoo:

everything will be cleaner then a whistle and way better then the truck.

that build log will start in mid July

and alsoooo! this car was my grandma before she passed away ima make a wall and dedicate it to her ( and yes she did love music loud! ) hopefully after july 30th my wall build will start. ima need help on that big time but i will probably run DC Audio 18"s or AQ 18"s havent decided yet. mechman alt and xs batterys. :drinks: if anyone is good with walls pm me ima need help.

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask bro

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Archived