Jvc kw-nt3hdt install

I want to install my jvc deck into my 09 silverado but don't know exactly how because I need a wiring harness and the adapter for steering wheel controls, has anyone done this before or something like this on the silverados?

The wiring harness is simple. The steering wheel controls are a little more complicated. Is it a PAC? They show you all the wires you need to tap into. But the programing part was confusing. I guess and got it right after trial and error.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

The wiring harness is almost always exactly color coded. So that is EASY as hell to hook up. The steering wheel harness takes a little more work. But the directions are fairly easy and just an hour or two of work will have you rolling.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

We all have to start somewhere. My car was the first car I worked on. Haven't broken anything yet :peepwall:

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Okay cool, I just don't wanna buy everything than fuck it up and pay the 300 extra to have it fixed lol

Take your time, do research.

So true. I do tons of research before I touch anything.

Big 3 with Yellow Top