My Hats Off 2 Fi Once Again

Guest dropthabeat.com

Guest dropthabeat.com

once again im blown away by the guys at FI. without hesitation they do what they can to make shit right. my hcca failed on me the coils cooked like chicken! im thinkin my amps subsonic filter is fuckin up subs. so scott is going to build me a box for 2 15 modified Q'S. he's hooking me up once again even after i found out my amp was fucking up. i regret ever going with another brand. orion supposedly makes a recone kit in order to rebuild them out in the field. but now they want them shipped to them for a $275 recone! screw that shit. theres no other subs that interest me. ive blown so many subs during my time its not even funny. mad respect to those guys. thanks!

Guest dropthabeat.com
lol at you blamin fi for all your problems

yeah i know, that's why i'm airing myself out. i know when i'm wrong or did wrong, i'll admit it. i never said nothing bad bout their service, never. but i was never sold on their subs completely. but after blowing up the orion, i'm figuring what the hell.

• 3 weeks later...

LoL at that hcca!! Im laughing so hard right now :lol:

On the box I seen the hccas can be ran ported in a small encloser... Them subs are just a scam, they got all the mad looking beefiness to them, but their performs is worse then a 8 inch sony...

Props with your new hookup you are getting tho :)

Guest dropthabeat.com

thanks homes, they did sound good. i won't lie, it was the best sounding single 12 i've ever heard. but it ain't no good if they won't last!!! took a month to kill it. i'll kill any speaker in the world.