Post Your Specs of Your Computer

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

better to put windows on a mac than mac on a pc... its more stable..

but yea, virtual PC or Boot Camp, or Parallels will allow you to run windows on a Mac.. So GET A MAC!! they are QUALITY!!

hell yeah, i love our g5s and the 17" powerbook

although i must say Apple pissed me off when they got rid of Firewire on the iPods.

yea bro!

I got the PowerMac G5 and MacBook Core 2 Duo. Love them!!

By the way, I heard that the MacBook Pro, fully loaded was rated the BEST gaming laptop.

I'm sure you could make a better one by buying some hardware and some upgrades and stuff.. but i'm saying. FLAT out the Factory..

I forgot where I read it.. lol.. but

06 SCION tC

Guest MegaloManiac

i hate mac mouses i just dont like the way they feel. its so unnatural to me lol i need that fucking right button there or else i freak out.

ctrl - click dont be a lazy ass.

ctrl - click dont be a lazy ass.

lol, yea.

I dont have a big problem with my mighty mouse but... sometimes my right clicks get messed up with left clicks.. the mighty mouse has both left and right... the BIGGEST problem with that is you cant use them at the same time.. so for games, like battlefield, or other shooter games.. it kinda sucks.. lol..

I've kept true to the Mighty Mouse tho. lol

06 SCION tC

Guest MegaloManiac

lol, yea.

I dont have a big problem with my mighty mouse but... sometimes my right clicks get messed up with left clicks.. the mighty mouse has both left and right... the BIGGEST problem with that is you cant use them at the same time.. so for games, like battlefield, or other shooter games.. it kinda sucks.. lol..

I've kept true to the Mighty Mouse tho. lol

man that might mouse sucked ass, it goes in Apples box of shame. I'll stick with my classic single click Apple Pro Mouse. The idea was neat but the way they executed was sad

man that might mouse sucked ass, it goes in Apples box of shame. I'll stick with my classic single click Apple Pro Mouse. The idea was neat but the way they executed was sad

I would prefer a regular, laser mouse... like i dont know.. just the whole mightly mouse thing i agree, i mean the design and look was cool but it just doesnt feel right when you use it..

I just lazy and dont feel like buying a new mouse.. so i kept it..

06 SCION tC

• 4 weeks later...

Archived