Sonic Electronix

alot of post today i know im sorry but me and my friend got alot stuff that pops in mind and kinda wanna know then were doing a small build on his explorer friday.

and his box is looking like this so far 12hx25wx15d =1.93 cu ft and were going to use 4 inch pvc to port it at 38 hz now here is my question he likes dubstep and rock but likes a little bit of low notes sometimes will 38hz be to high for the lows and if we go lower will it be to low for the high notes of rock.. ohh btw he is just running a single voice coil 10" sub off 600watts peak. about250-300 rms

another box my box is looking like this 40.25 w x 7.75 d x 15.75 h = 2.00cu.ft after displacement and ima tune it to 35 hz with 4inch pvc 12"s long i like lows like young jeezy and decaf stuff. and im running a aq 1200d on a aq sd2.5 at 870wrms running all 0/1ga wire and 4v pre amp off stock electrical this sound good to yall or what? i want opinions all of them. but no flame :drinks:

38hz will be fine for rock/dubstep.

I'd go down to 32 for Decaf music. Some of his stuff dips into the mid-low 20's. Nasty lows. :clapping:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived