lookin for peeps in oklahoma arkansas border area

hey guys just lookin to hang with some new peeps wondering if anyone on here was in my area i live basically on the border of these 2 states anyone in my area lookin to chill hit me up i live next to fort smith

Edited by Jd1102

i have heard a few and wasn't that impressed not to say it was there best work though. lol i like to hear some of there better work though. and props on builds love the boxes man. where u at in ark

Edited by Jd1102

i have heard a few and wasn't that impressed not to say it was there best work though. lol i like to hear some of there better work though. and props on builds love the boxes man. where u at in ark

I have only seen one of their customer vehicles. it was a truck with 4 12s. but I was more talking about there competition knowledge. If you go in there and just ask questions you can learn alot from them.

Im in Bryant, down in central arkansas. There are a few guys down here and another bunch in the conway area, then the searcy area that i know about.

Come over to arspl.forumotion.net to say hey to all of us. We had one show up in fortsmith last year, so there should be another this year.

Hell yeah just let me know when i havn't heard of any comps ever over here maybe i just don't get around enough lol i love to come if yall come up here let me know ill meet yall there would love to here your system and see your work.

I live on the Texas/Ark. border in Texarkana. Not to far from you if your close to Fort Smith.

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC M2 Lvl 3 12" with AR cone

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

1.5 Cubic ft net tuned to 38Hz

I live on the Texas/Ark. border in Texarkana. Not to far from you if your close to Fort Smith.

thats what im talkin about sure isn't far i was beginning to wonder if i was the only one lol ive been through there alot 3 yrs ago i worked in louisana and went the texarkanna alot.

thats what im talkin about sure isn't far i was beginning to wonder if i was the only one lol ive been through there alot 3 yrs ago i worked in louisana and went the texarkanna alot.

It kinda sucks in this town. Not to many people are into car audio in a big way here. I meet a few people but they were stuck up so I never really talked to them. It would be cool to get a few people and meet up some time.

2012 Nissan Altima SL

DC M2 Lvl 3 12" with AR cone

DC 1.2K Amp

Kicker Sum8

Kicker 4 Gauge amp kit

XS Power D2700

1.5 Cubic ft net tuned to 38Hz

It kinda sucks in this town. Not to many people are into car audio in a big way here. I meet a few people but they were stuck up so I never really talked to them. It would be cool to get a few people and meet up some time.

same here man i live in spiro pop 2000 not many ppl get in to it and if they do its not like on here its kids play. at least what i have seen and heard but def we should get some ppl together and meet up sometime