Sonic Electronix

System Upgrade! Need Opinions.

I've had 4 RF P1's (2 12s/2 10s) for a while now and have really enjoyed them and now looking to upgrade

the amp I've been using is this, RBLA2059 2 CH 2400 WATTS REBEL AMP the bridged channel is blown though

I was looking to upgrade to 2 12" RF T1's or 2 12" Kicker L7's I know that amp isn't going to push subwoofers like those so an amp recommendation would be nice as well

Any kind of wiring/mechanical things have been taken care of (Big 3, Battery and all that good stuff) how much I'm looking to spend.. probably about 750$

It'd be inside of a 1998 2DR Explorer, I'm not in my car to much so its not going to be to much of a extreme daily use so the subwoofers aren't going to be put through a lot of abuse

I'm not to big of a stickler on SQ its a concern but not a huge one I like a lot of SPL I've read through a lot of posts about T1 vs L7 but the dates posted were like 2005-8 so I don't

know how accurate those threads would be with new "subwoofer technology" that comes out every year.

Sorry if this seems like a forever long post just trying to give you guys as much info as I can so that I'd be easier to give an opinion.

Basically what I want is to know that when I turn up the volume there's going to be some MASSIVE BASS going on and what subwoofer would be most satisfying.

Atleast you give out info unlike most .

For 750.

I would recommened 2 subs that are better than the l7s... Which are the

dc lvl 3s or

Sundowns SA's .

You can get them on anysize you prefer, they will still have the same motors. An explore can fit 15s easy . And I would get the 15s size just Cus u got the space and more cone area...

That would be 300-350 depending on where u get them.

For amp, AQ 2200 should be around 250-300 . You should be fine with the big 3, and amp set low gains... So it doesn't pull alot of current and it will still bang the subs for being only 600-750 rms rated, then when u fell comfortable pull up the gains ...

This shit will get loud . Trust .

And when u get the funds get an extra battery in back and upgrade front batt.. Good to go..........

Idk ? Alot of options ......

• 2 weeks later...

Atleast you give out info unlike most .

For 750.

I would recommened 2 subs that are better than the l7s... Which are the

dc lvl 3s or

Sundowns SA's .

You can get them on anysize you prefer, they will still have the same motors. An explore can fit 15s easy . And I would get the 15s size just Cus u got the space and more cone area...

That would be 300-350 depending on where u get them.

For amp, AQ 2200 should be around 250-300 . You should be fine with the big 3, and amp set low gains... So it doesn't pull alot of current and it will still bang the subs for being only 600-750 rms rated, then when u fell comfortable pull up the gains ...

This shit will get loud . Trust .

And when u get the funds get an extra battery in back and upgrade front batt.. Good to go..........

Idk ? Alot of options ......

I Bought 1 SA 15 and I'm loving it I'll eventually bump it up to 2 but as for now I'm very happy with the 1 15 thanks for the recommendation!!

Archived