Jump to content

new speakers in my silverado, suggestions?


conley916

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 2005 Chevy Silverado ext. cab and right now I have (2) 6 1/2's and tweeter Memphis Audio's and no 5 1/4 in the back so I need to get some speakers for the back too but im going to be running one DC Audio Level 5 18 soon and I want some speakers that can keep up with the sub and scream and won't get distorted. I was looking at some Hertz speakers at the local audio shop but give me some suggestions!

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...