So recently I was chopping on a stump from a tree that my ol man had cut down. It was more like an over-grown yard tree. Anyway, I was chopping away and a tennis ball sized chump of the stump flung off and hit me near the eye. More like the corner of my eye socket (where is feels pointed). This almost broke my glasses and I nearly blacked out. I had to get on all fours to avoid falling over. I thought I fractured my eye socket, but it feels okay. I've noticed my memory has gotten really bad lately. I forget a lot of spur of the moment things. Early this week for clinicals, I know I needed my ID and thought 5 or 6 times of get my ID, but still forgot it. A little later, I put my wallet in one vehicle, because I drove it, and told myself to get it. I forgot. Got it today but was without it for 2 days (someone drives vehicle). Today I take my moms truck to the salvage yard to get parts for it and had two tool pouches. Afterwards, I gave her the truck back and again forgot to get the tools out. Now I can't get them until Monday. I think I may have had a slight concussion. Should I see a doc? I was gonna see if this was a temp. thing, but it still happens. I meant to make this thread a couple of hours ago when I made the side message thing about the snowbunny, but I forgot. If you take it easy, the affects of a concussion eventually pass right? I want to wait this out, because the doc is expensive.

I feel a little better. This will pass, I just done know how long this will take. I'm actually tending to people now, so I help I don't make any mistakes to screw my future in nursing.

Edited by ChampN252

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Is this a joke...?

Yes, go to the doctor - :trippy:

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator