ok so i have this fucking crazy ex this bitch comes to my house and steals my phone outa my car then texts her phone with it then trys to say i was harassing her? she went to the cops and wrote a statement on me. the only reason ik this is cause she admited to everything so now i have texts on my phone of her admiting she stole my phone and wrote a false statement. ive called the sheriffs office twice and they wont do anything they say they dont do cross complaints. theres already a no harassment order and if i get charged with this itll be a felony violation of an order. im already on felony probation already almost done with 6 months house arest cause of this stupid bitch idk wtf to do. im on probation so when they come and arest me thats gona violate my probation and send me to prison over some bull shit that i have her admiting that she lied about WTF do i do ik there gona come arest me i just dont know when im sick of this crazy bitch everytime i get a new gf she trys to fuck things up for me i have every message she sent me saved saying how she stole my phone texted hers then went to the cops. what do i do before i get arested so i dont have to sit in jail and wait to go to court ive already been on house arest for 5-1/2 months i wana get out and fish god damn it someone please help me

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i dont have the money to hire a layer idk wtf to do this bitch is crazy and her goal is to send me to prison is there anything i can do to avoid having them serve the warrent i keep trying to call them but they pretty much just tell me im beat

fuck off with the jokes this is serious im asking for help not smart ass coments

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i didnt even know she took it it was in my car she admited to taking it outa my car i have texts from her today on my phone of her admitting to everything taking my phone texting hers calling the cops admiting she lied to them. i call and try to tell them this but there being fucking douches i dont wana go to jail then have to fight this in court idk how my probation works but ive been told just getting charged with something else while being on probation is a violation i already have one violation and if i get one more im gona go to prison i just dont know what to do im almost done with house arest i really really dont wana go sit in jail any more FUCK!!!

i called my po the other day and she never called me back and i wont be able to get ahold of her till tuesday and ill prolly already be locked up by then its fucked up that they just go get her side then come and pick me up i dont even get a chance to say anything

Archived