haha, why?

i guess that just seems like a bunch of money to someone who can do it theirselves, like most of us on here...i guess it aint that bad though if i think about it...all the equipment plus box plus install...i guess thats ok...idk though, ive never had a place do an install for me so i dont know how much it usually is...

but id take that back and talk to the shop manager or something...that sounds like a pretty good hack job...

i likes me some audio stuff...

haha i work at bestbuy and trust me those installers are nothing but fucking retards ive heard tons of bad things about them! i personally wanna work in the bay just so i can redirect everyone to my house or something and tell them ill install it for cheaper and better :-P lol

$150-200 sealed enclosure/ carpet, 400 watt RMS amp = $200-300 and pair of 200watt subs say kicker = $200, wire it all = $100. i would say definitly over priced seeing as we would do it for $800 tops. of corse this depedns on wich subs and amp but from want it sounds like they werent all that expensive.

haha i work at bestbuy and trust me those installers are nothing but fucking retards ive heard tons of bad things about them! i personally wanna work in the bay just so i can redirect everyone to my house or something and tell them ill install it for cheaper and better :-P lol
how could you possibly do a "cheaper" job? :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I have a cousin that works at bb (not as an installer) but out here in Des monies at one of the local stores they brunt down a brand new H2 after an alarm install.... these people will never ever touch my van lol

^^^ confucious says... "he who takes brand new Hummer to best buy for system... will get burnt" LOL :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

they should be taking it soon, to see what is going to happen, I used to be an installer there.................. lets just say this my friend has the best card in his hand.......... teh install guy sold him a 3" piece of wire he had left over from another job and charged my friend 10 bucks for it................ aginst the best buy rules there, and its a very nice threat

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.