What mids/highs to go with a q

I have a 99 sunfire and am currently saving for a new setup. For bass I want to go with an 18 in fi q, remove back seat for a ported box for it and re vlx 1DE or any amp ~1000 rms at 1 ohm. As of now I have a rockford fosgate R500-1 on a 15 inch Brutus in a sealed box, a 2 channel lanzar vct 2010 on my stock door speakers, no speakers in rear deck, and will soon do the big 3. I have less than a year of experience with car audio and would like to hear any advice on what mids and highs combination to do, I listen to jeezy etc daily and don't want to hear just bass. My budget will be about 1k in all

been running fi woofers for years now ..i ran a single fi q 15 in my 94 civic hatch..

in 4 cubes tuned to 28 hertz with 14" of port per cubic foot.. got stupid loud for a single sub..144db with 1k rms power.. and played effortlessly down to 18 hertz..also have a 200amp alt and 200 amp hr worth of battery bank

literally i could not find a single song it couldnt play.. i ran 2 sets of crescendo componet sets powered by a kicker 350.4..sounded like butter.. hope this helps a little