Sonic Electronix

Its actually going to be alot wider if you use 14-16 cubic inches per foot. Your looking at 99-140 inches of port area.

Remember an 18 moves alot of air so a big port is ok

i get that but whenever i see boxes i never see the port being more then maybe 4 inches wide. am i calculating port area right? Port h*w

heres my old box. plenty of port area just tuned to 41hz....i made a mistake while building it and didnt know.

2hzlty.jpg

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Was the mistake that weird strap on the site? :lol:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Was the mistake that weird strap on the site? :lol:

lol no that was to hold my battery in place lol

if you look in that video you can see it haha

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

I would add some dowel rods or something too.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

ok cool thanks. so a double baffle will be enough for strength no other bracing ?

well by tomorrow i will know, i am putting another baffle on tomorrow morning so by friday it will be dry and able to test out and ill post a video or something about it.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

ok thanks man. and is there a tutorial on dowel rod bracing somewhere so i know what i'm doing haha. cause i don't even know what a dowel rod is.

Its a wooden rod, you want something around 1 inch or thicker in diameter.

You cut the rod to fit snugly in between two panels that are parallel to each other so that it prevents them from flexing. Make sense?

Big 3 with Yellow Top

yeah makes sense. do i do it any where or just in like the corners ?

No, more towards the middle of panels. Because thats where they want to flex.

Big 3 with Yellow Top