Sonic Electronix

Hey guys...wondering if there was anyone around san diego that could take a look at my setup and help me out....ive been doing this for a while im just kinda stuck i guess.... my set up is panasonic head unit. audio control line driver DD 9515 tuned to 35 hz at 2 ohms and a dd Z1a ....the z1a doesnt seem to b drawing as much power as i think it would ......its on stock electical system.... the car is a 2000 bmw 323i...all in the truck sub facing forward of car... batt sits at 13.8 when i crank it drops to 12.6... havent mesured the the output of the amp.....i though it was cuz of my pre amp voltage cuz i was only putting out 2.5 volts..so i got the line driver...i know i need the electrical upgrade badly...but my light do not dim or it doesnt seem to be taking a toll on my car whatsoever... plus i cant seem to find a dealer to work with me on a high output alternator for a bmw......anyhelp would be great!...if theres anyone in the area send me a pm and we can exchange numbers maybe work somthing out....im new to the area ....so im breaking down and asking for help.....Thanks guys!

You have it faceing forward and seats up? Not sealed off and your unhappy with it. Is that what your saying?

Facing forward...seat down/off not completely sealed off.....major issue is box/power.......and yes im not happy with it!

well i dont live in cali. But i can try to help... Your wired down to two ohms? Whats your rms for that amp at 2?

You have it faceing forward and seats up? Not sealed off and your unhappy with it. Is that what your saying?

Facing forward...seat down/off not completely sealed off.....major issue is box/power.......and yes im not happy with it!

Archived