DC Sound Lab

Few questions and a price quote

I'm slowly trying to upgrade my system, piece by piece, as I work at Staples, and only get paid a few dollars over minimum wage :P

Next week, I will be ordering a pair of Level 3 12's to replace my Memphis PR's. Will I see a significant difference in SQ/SPL from the upgrade? The PR's are SVC, and are rated to like 300 RMS or around that.

Amp is Kicker zx750.1, decent custom box (made for the PR's), and clean 4GA power/ Big 3 upgrade. Also new(also Autozone "stock" i guess you can call it) 105AMP Alt.

The birth sheet of the amp says its rated 941RMS. Do you think it will be really under-powering the LVL 3's?

I'm looking at purchasing the DC 2.0K, if the price is right, to get the full potential out of the subs, but I'm not sure if i have enough power from the source for it.

Anyway, also wanted to know if someone can PM me a quote on level the 2.0K shipped to 29483.

Thanks!

Edited by MurphyGTP

Memphis PR 12's

Kicker zx750.1

Memphis PR 6x9's

Pioneer 5.25's

Planet Audio 3004

Kenwood KDC345

There is a DC dealer in Charleston you will have to go through for your purchase. As long as there is no dealer within I believe 50 miles then any rep here can help you out but if you do have a local dealer we have to send you to them.

Norton Car Stereo

3298 Ashley Phosphate Rd.

North Charleston, SC 29418

(843).552.0110

Thanks for the reply's.

Anyone have an input on whether keeping the zx750.1, and if it will power the level 3's decently? also how it will compare to the pr's?

Memphis PR 12's

Kicker zx750.1

Memphis PR 6x9's

Pioneer 5.25's

Planet Audio 3004

Kenwood KDC345