Sonic Electronix

I'm getting my license in July (2nd) and am getting a new 2011 Hyundai Sonata. Now, I've always been a bass head, I have a woofer in my room, in my computer room, downstairs...etc. I'm going to put some subs in my car, but my parents won't let me if it takes up too much space (like a box in the back that takes up the 2nd row of seats) so I was wondering what are my options. Is it possible to mount subwoofers in the paneling of the car, or would I have to put the amp and subs in the trunk?

Thanks

- Mike

***(also I'm on a budget of sorts probably under 6-800 depending on how much I make this summer)

Edited by Veserox

"Kill people, Burn shit, Fuck school" - Tyler, The Creator

You could do something like this and make a fiberglass box behind a panel then a fiberglass front too

n37695554118_1502274_5532675.jpg

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

How much would something like that run? I'd kinda prefer not to do too much to the car, seeing as it'd be new. However if that is the best option then I guess I might be able to.

"Kill people, Burn shit, Fuck school" - Tyler, The Creator

No man just throw everything in the trunk.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

I was originally thinking about getting 15"s but I think that'd be a bit excessive (price wise), so would 10s or 12s be better?

Would something like this be a good sub?

Yuck. No no no. Those comps are crap. A single 15 would be cheaper and almost as loud as two 12's.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

What would be a good 15 that you would suggest then?

Depends. Is that 6-800 dollar budget for EVERYTHING? Headunit, amp, subs, speakers, wire, ect...?

Big 3 with Yellow Top