I got a tahoe 2003 2wed .. but sits sorta high, ive been thinking of lowering it but on several forums they say to cut the springs but..i dont know on how to remove or what do you need to install new ones?.what are some good springs to lower and not make so stiff?. can any body help me or put any ideas?2lavqrc.jpg

Edited by emcstudios

00-06 gm suv suspension kits

Wont get much better than those kits...just depends on how much money you wanna spend and how low you wanna go.

I put the 3/5.5" kit on mine along with the Sphon Pan Hard Bar.

Only pic I have of my suburban lowered. Suspension was not adjusted at all in this pic. It sits level now.

IMG_20110320_110754.jpg

Oh and i did this drop myself in my driveway. I dont suggest you do it all by yourself, at least have one friend there to help you get tools and part and have another on standby in case you need to run to the store.

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 3 weeks later...

do a 3/5.5 but make sure you get the trailblazer rear springs (extra .5" and better ride).

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint