Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Just go into the menu and click on demo mode and turn it off... it's really not that hard to figure out. It's harder to properly wire up subs than to turn off demo mode.. :popcorn:

mine has no menu like that. ive tried all the buttons/buttons combos i can think of. and i bought it used, without manual :/

what head unit

JVC KD-G720

i got the bright idea to check the jvc site for a manual, and whadya know, i found one! turns out it can be turned off using the konami code :o

The way my jeeps sound system sounds with the soft top :glare: It sounds completely awful. But sometimes in life you gotta deal with what you got and keep on going.

I share(d) your pain. When I had my TJ, I was limited to "Marine Grade" speakers and amps, because I actually used mine and I've been put into some instances where "Marine Grade" was used quite literally.

Sunkjeep.jpg

stuckjeep2.jpg

:werd_msword:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

I share(d) your pain. When I had my TJ, I was limited to "Marine Grade" speakers and amps, because I actually used mine and I've been put into some instances where "Marine Grade" was used quite literally.

:werd_msword:

Yep thats why everything thats going for the sub is removable. Now its time for more highs and mids since ill have two open channels on the crappy planet audio :pardon: She gets the job done and has gotten wet before and still keeps going. Probably get rid of crappy sony 6x9s get 4 polk audio 5 1/4s. Cant decide on tube or box. tube would be easier and look different from everybody elses. But a box would be more fun.

And Water riding isnt my style haha. I prefer trails and thick mud. Much more fun and less to worry about in audio. But more to worry about in breaking axle shafts.

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Reading this thread and seeing people who act like it's Internet brand or bust. That's like saying unless you're driving a lambo or ferarri your car is ugly and slow. People think because they know a few Internet brands(having only run 1 or 2) and think they know some shit.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

And Water riding isnt my style haha. I prefer trails and thick mud. Much more fun and less to worry about in audio. But more to worry about in breaking axle shafts.

That was a trail :lol:

and uh *ahem*

IMG_1306.jpg

Wish I got pics of it when it was thicker.. but I ran through some overflows on my way home and it washed a good bit of it off.

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

Hackassed installs from previous car owner

^^^I had to deal with this in my Ford tortuouslol.gif

This. X2.

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

Shitty installs and The fact that my car died on me today due to my crappy stock alt not providing enough power to charge my car and run my amp. UGH!

Mike

(2 12 Type R's

1 Kac-9105D)

(1 Diamond D3 12

Kac-8105d)

4 Gauge power/ground

8 Gauge Speaker wire

Stock Alt

Big 3 Upgrade

Extra Trunk Batteries

Archived