Sundown Audio

Hifonics Bxi2607d

Duece22

you should be good to go bro. just make sure you get the dual 4s so you can have each sub wired for 2 ohm and bridge the amp to 1ohm ............. should bang pretty hard with the proper enclosure and a good electrical system. post pics

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

that amp will put out what is rated at 14.4 volts cant go wrong with that amp one of the best budget amp around

daily driving set up:

6 12 inch phoenix gold subwoofer

1 kicker kx2500.1 at 1 ohm ( the other one is waiting for the charging upgrades to get done)

2 optimas

pioneer 980bt

phoenix gold 8.0:4

diamond audio d9 mids with m3 tweeters and crossovers

polk audio coaxials in the back.

200 ft of knukonceptz wire

spl set up: if i decide to make it happen

2 re audio 12 inch sx with mt coils (for sale)

1 or 2 kx2500.1

mainsig.gif

that amp will put out what is rated at 14.4 volts cant go wrong with that amp one of the best budget amp around

in the online manual it says to use a 250 amp fuse for the amp so it must put out near what it's rated. i'm a keep reviewing this amp cause i'm still thinking on getting it when i make it back.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

you should be good to go bro. just make sure you get the dual 4s so you can have each sub wired for 2 ohm and bridge the amp to 1ohm ............. should bang pretty hard with the proper enclosure and a good electrical system. post pics

Honestly man, i dont know how to wire a sub to 2 ohm. or let alone know what that means. And i dont know how to bride the amp to 1 ohm lol. I usually just wing it, and put the wires in the amp and see what happens. :blush:

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Honestly man, i dont know how to wire a sub to 2 ohm. or let alone know what that means. And i dont know how to bride the amp to 1 ohm lol. I usually just wing it, and put the wires in the amp and see what happens. :blush:

you are at the right place to learn bro. if you plan on going with that amp and if you do .......... remember to get the D4 or shall i say Dual 4 ohm subs bro...........or if the subs only come in SVC(single voice coil) then you should get the SVC 2s. when you get them, shoot us an email and i'm sure anyone on this site will direct you in the right direction.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

you are at the right place to learn bro. if you plan on going with that amp and if you do .......... remember to get the D4 or shall i say Dual 4 ohm subs bro...........or if the subs only come in SVC(single voice coil) then you should get the SVC 2s. when you get them, shoot us an email and i'm sure anyone on this site will direct you in the right direction.

I already have the SPL 15's. Ive had them for about 3 years. And i ordered the amp like a week ago. It should be here 2morrow hopefully.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

I already have the SPL 15's. Ive had them for about 3 years. And i ordered the amp like a week ago. It should be here 2morrow hopefully.

well somewhere on the magnet of the sub(s) it should tell you whether it's s dual 2 or 4. you'll have to take them out of the box to find this out. that let's us know what wire configuration to give you so that you will get the best possible juice from this amp.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

Audiocontrol 3.1.

Archived