If you think about trading games/movies in go Amazon over gamestop they give you much more, I got a little over 170 dollars for some games that I would of probably got 70 dollars for at gamestop, so just a heads up to those who want to trade in movies/dvd's.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

from my experience, amazon gives me 1/3 of what gamestop usually gives me, but maybe it was just isolated incidents : P

I just looked up my Halo Reach limited edition on amazon, they want to give me $12 for it, and they'll give me $18 for the regular edition... wtf.

http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20
-Bagged '98 S10
-Lowered '96 Ranger

-'01 Civic EX Boosted

-'99 Sierra, under construction

True that, my friend traded in assassins creed couple months after it came out and got 4 euro for it,

that`d be like 6 or 7 dollars :bull:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

from my experience, amazon gives me 1/3 of what gamestop usually gives me, but maybe it was just isolated incidents : P

I just looked up my Halo Reach limited edition on amazon, they want to give me $12 for it, and they'll give me $18 for the regular edition... wtf.

I don't know why but alot of limited editions are worth less, for example if you look up the regular edition it is 18 dollar trade in value.

Anyways I called my local Gamestop to compare what they would approx. give me and then did amazon, and amazon was about 100 bucks more.

Edit: And all you have to do is find a small box laying around and slap on the prepaid shipping label they give you then they get it and credit your account.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Best Buy does game trade-ins too. They've got an app out for smartphones where you take a picture of it or look it up and it tels you what you can trade in for. Also keeps a library of your games so you know what the total is. They guarantee higher trade-ion value than Gamestop.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

You can get more for your games by posting up craigslist ads, I have received $35 for used games sold on craigslist.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Archived