Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik Sl3400d

FI_Aaron

just purchased mine :) btw, go through their website and order it. their ebay account only gives you a 14 day warranty, and their website gives you a 1 year warranty. i asked the guy on the phone. btw, 2 left. ;) and select free ground shipping. itll be just as much as their ebay account.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ahhh i couldnt do it...i wanted it so badly, but i had bills to pay...the local guy just sold his, so now im stuck with nothing..we'll see tho..

anywyay, chevy, did u ever get yours in and runniong?

Lets Go Ski

nothing against people using them but to me pa amps are like payless shoes to me

if your going to get a sub like a btl i would continue to save till u could actually get a good quality amp.

think about why a pa cost 2 or 3oo bucks for 2000+ watt amp? how much does any good 2000+ watt amp cost

if money is tight save or wait till someone is selling something good

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

my neighbor has 2 12" hifonics olympus, maybe?, in a lumina, and he has 2 of these PA amps, and it sounds good.

Hes getting ready to get the hifonics xxv collossus and he said i could use one of his pa amps till i get a higher quality amp...

Hes in the marines and comes home friday and he said hell pull the amp out and see how it sounds...

Plus that mtx puts out 3000+ watts and my electrical is not ready for that power yet!

And im kind of afraid to run 3000 to the btl before i break it in.

Im saving for a t20001bd, but first im trying to get a kinetic 2400 to suply power need, but that mtx still looks very nice

Lets Go Ski

i got mine. rated at 3000 rms @ 1 ohm. benched at 3829 rms @ 1 ohm. cant beat that with a wet noodle for $429.95 shipped to your door!!!!! i have it on a kinetik hc2400 in the back, and voltage drops down to 12.5 at idle. i might (but doubtfully) will pick up another 2400 down the road.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived